Friday, March 17, 2006

The crash

Its been a long time since I have posted here.Well this is not a post where I will once again go bck promising tat I will post regularly,its rather a post to inform you ppl tat my posting for the next one week is near to impossible.(As if I had been regular all these days)
All this is because my computer crashed:((...I did not exactly do anything to my computer( well i generally don't use it wisely :D)...It was because of my dumb UPS that did not work properly and wen there was a power failure, it had happily got switched off thus leading to a crash.The crash could hav either harmed my motherboard or my hard disk(god knows tat).I already know my my precious RAM is gone:@...I am yet to find out on wat else has been lost in this crash..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey now that your so called comp crash has been rectified you can blog again na...

Anonymous said...

hey now u can start posting.seekeiram pannu adha.