Saturday, October 20, 2007

When people Speak..

I am not the kind of person who looks for external forces to drive my life.I generally do what I think is the best in the situation.But in the past few months somethings have made me a little less intuitive and so are my actions.
Speaking to one of my school classmates, made me feel ,what a lot have I changed.The way he worded many things brought me back to reality "THUD"...yeah as he was just talking. He just spoke about how we used to be in school, the way life's goals were our center and anything beyond education was kept for time we had no studies to do.
I don't know if he realized that what he said made me feel I have changed, but it sure made a positive impact.He went on to say that there is no point in missing something when you had left it behind for a better cause...well he said something similar to this cos he too underwent the same stages I am going through after he left home to study abroad.
I am blogging this just to remember that someday when I look at this post I should be happy that I had spoken to him and things did change from here on.
When ppl speak, they may mean something but you could find your answers to many of your own questions.
SAy NO to Reservation!

1 comment:

--xh-- said...

yeah, when you leave something behind, no point in mulling over it. the feeling of guilt - the feeling that you have left behind something which you may not have - is something which keeps you tied.
Dr.ferris says in teh novel atlas Shrugged "save us from the man who lives up to his own- standards. Save us from the man of clean conscience"