Sunday, September 02, 2007

The FIRST Laptop

A laptop would be any software engg dream stuff.I am also one of those ppl who occasionally glanced up a couple of pages on the net and thought how nice would it be to have that pretty laptop on ma lap.
Finally the day has come when i can hold up one such machine and say, its mine and proudly put it on ma lap.
Yes finally i bought a laptop.For all detailed spec report look at the link below.
computer
Well this is eventually the place from where i bought this computer.

On top of this I even setup my wireless network in my home so that it would be easy to roam about with my lappy through my house!!
Things can't get any better with laptops and wireless internet access.Its like a dream come true for someone like me!!
SAy NO to Reservation!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey congrats, well you have got quite a config there. *drooling* well looks like i have to wait for a long time to get mine. so till then i'm stuck with my six plus year old comp, which has been faithful to me so far. well laptop is cool and combined with wireless internet now thats overkill. i will recommend all the softwares in my next blog post . take care of the laptop then.

Anonymous said...

hi man...add www.birlaa.com blog in ur links...i will add urs too