Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tagged

1:)What according to you, is a blog?
A place where I write all things big or small, that I feel are of importance and worth a small paragraph.
2:) How did you come to know abt blogging?
I came to know about blogging in a magazine, but the actual introduction into the blogger world came through a friend and fellow blogger rAKeSH.
3:) How far it has changed your perception?
After starting to blog I try to look at things with more indepth understanding and I add my own perceptions to it.
4:) Are you true to yourself while blogging ?
I generally write stuff I can write truly about.
5:) Any blog? you wish to be the author of ? and why?
well my blog itself is in a bad state, y would I want to spoil another nice blog!
6:)What it has preached you?
Blogging helped me express all my views over many varied topics with ease.
7:)Two of your fav. Blogs? And why?
Each blog is unique in its own way, I am able to pin point any blog as my fav I generally make it a point to vist all the blogs in my listings.
8:)One of your fav. Post by a fellow blogger?
Now again there are many such posts, each one expressing different things.
9:)One of your fav. Post by yourself?
My posts are really worth any such favouritism cos they contain very general stuff and often lots my own dumb opinions(:D)
10:)A blog which inspired you?
As I had written earlier, I started blogging because of rAKeSH and I liked praveen's blog a lot, it is hilarious.
11:)any Blog friends ! who are they? and why?
Yep ,nabeel and some more.Well I liked their blogs and sent em friendship req.
12:)If provided opportunity would you like to meet a fellow blogger? Who? and why?
All of those listed in my links, cos each of them has something unique and each time I read a new post I think I am learning something from them.
13:)name a blogger, who comments regularly in each post of yours?
Ramya, nabeel, harish, rakesh(this is wen I was here regularly )
14:)A blog, where you comment regularly?
ramya's, nabeel's and rakesh's....sorry these days i myself don't blog regularly.
15:)How does it feel to be called as a blogger?
It instills some pride in me, that I belong to a group of ppl who fearlessly write all they think...come wat may..they go on!!

I spare the others by not taggin em!!!

haabbbaaa tagga mudichachu!!
SAy NO to Reservation!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm, finally you did the tag with well balanced and diplomatic answers.
thanx for those words.

who says your blog is in a bad state.noway.

hope to see you asusual in the blog world.

be happy nd keep smiling.....
bye for now.

Ramya said...

hey good de.now ill have to follow suit.